Spring Hill Kiwanis Foundation
Copyright © 2015 Spring Hill Kiwanis Foundation. All rights reserved.
To solicit resources through partnerships with the public and private sectors and grant such to organizations and individuals supporting the children and community of Hernando County, Florida
P.O. Box 15572, Brooksville, FL 34604 (352) 610-2647
The Spring Hill Kiwanis Foundation is a small organization with limited funds that is involved in social investment helping to ensure that every child reaches his/her potential. The Foundation offers grants that support the children of Hernando County, Florida. In the past we have made grants to the Boys & Girls Club, the YMCA, the Lighthouse for the Blind, the RIF Program, Barney’s Kids and others.
Who is eligible to apply?
- - The Foundation will consider grant requests from any organization that has as its primary purpose the health and welfare of children in Hernando County, Florida.
What we fund:
- - Projects that serve the children of Hernando County, FL.
- - Organizations that serve the children of Hernando County, FL.
What we do not fund:
- - Capital campaigns and endowments.
- - The purchase, construction or renovation of buildings.
- - Projects outside Hernando County, Florida.
- - Requests for funding from individuals.
How to apply?
- - Select the grant application form button to get started. Complete the information required on the application with supporting documentation and press the submit button.
When are grant applications due?
- - Grant applications postmarked by April 15th will be reviewed at the June or July board meeting.
- - Applications postmarked by November 15th will be reviewed at the January or February board meeting.
How to strengthen your application?
- 1. Make sure your application fully answers all questions and includes all requested information. Incomplete applications will not be reviewed.
- 2. Include a balanced project budget, if appropriate. Ensure your budget is free from errors which will disqualify your application from review.
- 3. Specify in your expected outcomes how the project will affect the lives of children. The Foundation’s grants committee gives priority to projects that involve young children.
Who to contact with questions?
For more information call 352-610-2647 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org